Virtual Standing Triple Jump Competition - Week 2 Results
Note: Results amended 17th June due to adjudication
Where a winning athlete has moved out of the winning spot due to updates, their club leaderboard entry and/or prize will be honoured.
The results of the second week are in (slightly delayed due to a surge in last minute entries!).....
Congratulations to all who took part - it has been inspiring to see all your efforts and there have been a lot of improvements from athletes who submitted in weeks 1 and 2. Remember you can submit one entry a week, and the overall individual prize is £20.
- Jessica Heath - Basildon AC - 6.62m
- Isabelle Haworth - Rushcliffe AC - 6.49 (prize winner as Jessica won last week)
- Sadie Parker - Blyth RC - 6.30m (prize winner as Jessica won last week)
- Lewis Sorhaindo - Harrow AC - 7.30m
- Luke Pichler - Blyth RC - 7.06m
- Annie Jonkers - Reading AC - 7.14m
- Anne Hoomoedt - PAC, The Netherlands - 7.07m
- Vittorio Anah - Crawley AC - 8.32m
- Joe Stone - Paddock Wood - 8.00m
- Erin Troop - Solihull & Smallheath AC - 7.21m
- Ruby Jerges - Crawley AC - 7.03m
- Ignatius Ababrese - Herne Hill Harriers - 9.63m
- Thomas Hufford - Cambridge & Coleridge AC - 8.71m
- Adedoyin - Harrow AC - 7.60m
- Adeline Preston - Crawley AC - 7.23m
- Amelia Brandon - Swindon AC - 7.20m (prize winner as Adeline won last week)
- Anderson.2337 - 10.50m
- Anugrah Andhica - 9.39m
- Hayley Mills - Tamworth AC - 7.40m
- Mia Callenberg - Belgrave Harriers - 6.81m
- Caprice Miloro - Sutton in Ashfield Harriers & AC - 6.60m
- Juandel Bueno - Dominican Republic - 9.90m
- Richard Kang - Canada - 9.23m (prize winner as Juandel won last week)
Masters <50 F:
- Ciara Kearns - Finn Valley AC - 6.90
- Cara Maker - Eastbourne Rovers/Club VAC - 6.55m
Masters <50 M:
- Andrew Edhouse - 7.95m
- Steve Gordon Jr - 7.80m
Masters 51+ F:
- Clare St John-Coleman - Chelmsford AC - 5.08m
- Mandy Rowley Jones - Sutton & District AC - 4.85m (prize winner as Clare won last week)
Masters 51+ M:
- Paul Guest - Yeovil Olympiads - 7.50m
- Leon Evans - 6.26m
Winners will receive a bag of steel spikes of their choice. As any athlete can only win the spikes once, where the first has already won in a previous week, the prize rolls down to the next placed athlete who hasn't already won. Winners will be contacted to arrange details of their prize.
Full results in pdf are available on request by emailing email@example.com.
The top two athletes of each category will be added to the club leaderboards, which will be published shortly.
Please ensure that the heel does not leave the ground before the start of the jump, and all videos clearly show the full measurement being taken from the back of the rear landing foot. Any video not showing clean jumps and clear measurements will not be accepted.