Galaxy Olympic Starting Blocks
The heaviest of all our starting blocks, so suitable for stronger/heavier athletes and robust use. This makes it a good choice for clubs and stadia with access to a trolley for setting out the starting blocks, as well as strong adult athletes.
Starting Block Features:
- The footplates slot into the centre bar giving a range of settings
- The angle of the plates is adjustable to pre-set angles.
- Good quality spike surface to the footrest
- Grip spikes, 4 on front plate and 4 each side of the rear T-bar plate
- Aluminium centre bar, aluminium footplates
- Fits a size 3 bag
- Weight approx 9.5kg
- Aluminium centre bar, approx length 98cm and width 10cm
- Aluminium footplates, approx 11.5cm x 19.5cm
Certified by World Athletics
If you are unsure which starting blocks are best for you, please see our 'How to choose starting blocks' video
Your blocks will be sent with instructions, but please also see our video on setting starting blocks up out of the box: