Elite MCS Compression Calf Guards
VERSATILE TARGETED CALF SUPPORT
The Elite MCS Compression Calf Guard offers powerful compression support for the lower leg, with Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology that anatomically maps key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to reduce muscle damage and ensure your best performance ever.
Layer up with calf guards for the ultimate compression protection for javelin throwers and long distance runners.
2XU Elite MCS Comp Calf Guards Benefits
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS)
MCS (muscle containment stamping) is a revolutionary fabric support system which traces over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups. The compression technology targets and wraps precise areas, reducing muscle movement and damage. 2XU's advanced engineering offers the best compression power without excessive bulk.
Benefits of Compression
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
2XU Elite MCS Comp Calf Guards Features
1. Compression calf guards (pair)
2. Quick-drying PWX highly powerful and flexible compression fabric
3. Calf MCS for targeted reduction of muscle oscillation
4. Graduated fit promotes an efficient warm-up pre-exercise and faster recovery post-exercise
5. Low profile design that can be worn on its own, with your favourite socks or even under your wetsuit for faster transition times in triathlon
6. Signature X logo
7. Flatlock comfort seams to reduce chafe
2XU Elite MCS Compression Calf Guards Specifications
FIRM: 20-25 mmhg*
(Power, Weight, Flexibility)
72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
*mmhg (millimetres of mercury) compression pressure at ankle as measured on Salzmann MK IV. Individual results may vary. Information on this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions and do not replace medical advice. For those with medical conditions and injuries, please consult a medical professional.