Aero Vent Compression Shorts | Women's
2XU's Aero Vent Mid-Rise Compression Shorts are designed to reduce overheating during your run. With PWX VENT panels to improve air flow - keeping you cool when your run heats up.
2XU Aero Vent Mid-Rise Compression Shorts Benefits
PWX Dash mesh panels improve breathability, keeping you at the optimal temperature for excellent performance.
Lightweight & Flexible Support
PWX fabric is both lightweight and powerful to reduce muscle movement and so preventing damage. The compression boosts blood flow to your muscles, not only improving performance, but also lowering the risk of injury and speeding up your recovery ready for the next run.
The Mid-Rise power mesh waistband offers a body sculpting secure fit, and the bounce-free zip back pocket stashes your phone, cards and keys for a comfortable run.
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition to provide squat proof coverage and keep the skin cool and dry.
2XU's instantly recognisable reflective X logo on the thigh ensures you are much more visible in low-light conditions.
Benefits of Compression
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
2XU Aero Vent Compression Shorts Features
1. Compression short
2. Ventilated PWX Dash Mesh panels
3. PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric upper leg panels
4. Mid-Rise power mesh waistband for body sculpting secure fit
5. Rear zip pocket for secure bounce-free storage
6. Signature reflective X logo on thigh
7. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
2XU Aero Vent Compression Shorts Specifications
8cm Power Mesh
FIRM: 20-30 mmhg*
1. Upper front panel - PWX Flex 70D
2. Upper back panel - PWX Weight 160D
3. Lower thigh panel - PWX Dash mesh 105D
(Power, Weight, Flexibility)
1. 75% NYLON, 25% LYCRA
2. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
3. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
XXS, XS, XST, S, ST, M, MT, L, LT, XL, XXL
*mmhg (millimetres of mercury) compression pressure at ankle as measured on Salzmann MK IV. Individual results may vary. Information on this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions and do not replace medical advice. For those with medical conditions and injuries, please consult a medical professional.