Aero Vent Compression Tights | Men's
Designed for running in mild to hot weather the Aero Compression Tights alleviate overheating whilst running. Featuring PWX VENT panels to improve air flow, these performance compression leggings keep you cool when your run heats up.
2XU Aero Vent Compression Tights Benefits
PWX VENT panels on the lower leg improve air flow by almost 200%, increasing sweat-evaporation and keeping you at the optimal temperature for performance.
Lightweight & Flexible Support
PWX fabric is powerful but lightweight, with 360-degree stretch due to its circular knit construction. This reduces muscle movement and damage, whilst keeping that all-important flexibility for ultimate sports performance.
The firm compression is graduated up the leg, boosting muscle blood flow to improve performance, reduce the risk of injury and speed up your recovery.
Updated from the original 2XU tights, the secure drawstring waistband now features a bounce-free zip back pocket big enough to stash your phone, cards and keys in absolute comfort.
Quick-Drying & Long-Lasting
2XU's high quality, durable, moisture-wicking fabrics keep your skin cool and dry - and they last longer than other brands. We wear 2XU tights that have lasted for years of endurance training!
The instantly recognisable reflective X logo on thigh offers good visibility in low-light conditions.
Benefits of Compression
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
2XU Aero Vent Compression Tights Features
1. Full length compression tight
2. Upper leg PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
3. Lower leg PWX VENT panels increase airflow
4. Graduated compression for improved circulation
5. Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit
6. Rear zip pocket for secure bounce-free storage
7. Signature reflective X logo on thigh
8. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
2XU Aero Vent Compression Tights Specifications
3.5cm covered elastic with drawstring
FIRM: 20-30 mmhg*
1. Upper front panel - PWX 70D
2. Upper back panel - PWX 105D
3. Lower leg panel - PWX VENT
(Power, Weight, Flexibility)
1. 75% NYLON, 25% LYCRA
2. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
3. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
XXS, XS, S, ST, M, MT, L, LT, XL, XLT, XXL, XXLT, XXXL
*mmhg (millimetres of mercury) compression pressure at ankle as measured on Salzmann MK IV. Individual results may vary. Information on this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions and do not replace medical advice. For those with medical conditions and injuries, please consult a medical professional.