Greeper laces never come un-done! The only laces in the world that promise to keep your shoes comfortably tied for miles and guarantee you won't lose precious time retying your shoes mid-run.
Greeper Laces Features
Easy to use
- Greepers have a clever dongle which fits onto real laces (not elastic), which tightens and loosens your shoe in seconds.
- A game-changer for athletes with upper limb impairment who struggle to tie laces.
- No more fumbling to tie shoe laces on cold wet runs.
- Greeper Laces' motto is 'Once Applied, Always Tied'. They never come undone mid-run.
- Greepers have great grip to optimise “foot to shoe coupling', maximising the performance of your footwear and reducing injury risks.
- Much more comfortable than elastic laces which can pull the shoe in the wrong places over time.
- Greeper laces are a firm favourite of many marathoners and triathletes, with ambassadors across elite and club athletes.
- Awarded “Best Buy” and “Best on Test” by 220 Triathlon magazine. Read their review.
Fitting the laces is simple, and only needs to be done once:
- Standard oval type lace used in most running trainers
- 140cm, up to 6 pairs of eyelets.
- Each pack contains a pair of laces.