SFuels Race+ Fruit Punch
SFuels RACE+ is designed for high intensity endurance training and racing, for the low-carb high-fat trained athlete.
Simultaneous fat and glycogen oxidation provides smooth fueling to the muscles, gut and brain, mitigating race-bonks and sugar triggered gut distress. SFuels RACE+ avoids the use of simple carbohydrates like fructose, glucose, sucrose and sugar-alcohols, while providing stable energy and electrolytes to the body -
- Provide sustainable (hours/days) fueling strategy through MCT oils and highly branched cyclic starches.
- Turn-on efficient simultaneous fat oxidation AND glycogen oxidation at high intensity training and racing, while avoiding simple sugars and the over-use of complex carbs.
- Enable rapid movement of fuels-calories through stomach/gut and into the circulation by using highly branched (pre-digested) amylopectin with low osmolality and high molecular weight. Using this form, and avoiding fructose/sucrose and sugar alcohol mitigates sugar-triggered gut distress during high-intensity training and endurance racing.
- Provide clinical dosage of gut-friendly (non-irritating) magnesium glycinate, sodium, potassium and calcium for consistent neuro-muscular firing during intense exercise.
- Lower gut and muscle-related inflammation from high-intensity heat triggered exercise, by supplementing training and racing hydration and fueling with Glutamine.
It is very important to adjust to an LCHF diet and training approach before using SFuels Race+ The Quickstart Guide is essential reading for all athletes converting to LCHF/SFuels
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Race+ can be purchased in individual sachets or packs of 10.
If you wish to purchase 10 sachets made up of different flavours, purchase 10 sachets of any flavour and add a note in the checkout to confirm which flavours you would like.
Terms and Conditions
Please note, all purchases of SFuels products are subject to additional terms and conditions.