SFuels Train: Pomegranate & Acai Endurance Drink
SFuels TRAIN Endurance drink mix is a ultra-low carb/high-fat fueling drink formula for endurance athletes. Experience the benefits of sugar-free fueling for training efficient fat oxidation and hydration to support your lower-intensity long endurance training sessions.
SFuels TRAIN Features
The SFuels formula is designed to provide fat based-calories to working muscles while supporting the gut and muscles to endure and recover from repetitive endurance workouts.
Formulated for athletes seeking to train their body for highly efficient fat oxidation, and facilitated carbohydrate sparing by using an ultra low carb, high fat fuel during training.
- C8 Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) powder (from Coconut Oil)
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
- Sodium, Calcium and Potassium Electrolytes
SFuels TRAIN Endurance mix avoids sugar, syrups, maltodextrins, simple carbohydrates and sugar-alcohols, in order to:
- Eliminate the risk of spiking blood-sugars, maximize fat-oxidation for fueling, enabling a stable energy supply, glycogen retention and reduced risks of bonking,
- Avoid the risks of 'race-stopping' sucrose/fructose triggered Gut/GI nausea, Gut cramping/bloating and diarrhea. (ULTRA-Gut Article)
- Minimise heightened systemic inflammation from the consistent consumption of sucrose/fructose and simple carbohydrates.
Perform and Recover Faster
SFuels contains the electrolytes Sodium, Calcium, and Potassium to support consistent muscle firing.
L-Glutamine supports the gut-membrane tissue, lowering the risk of systemic inflammation from exercise-heat triggered Gut-GI membrane permeability
Coconut oil and hydrolyzed collagen peptides fuel muscles and support the recovery of the body's connective tissue.
SFuels TRAIN Ingredients
Coconut Oil, Collagen Peptides (Hydrolyzed Beef), L-Glutamine, Himalayan Rock Salt, Sodium | Calcium | Potassium, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Monk Fruit Extract
Manufactured in a facility that handles MILK, SOY, EGG, PEANUTS, FISH, CRUSTACEANS/SHELLFISH and WHEAT products.
Why These Ingredients?
- C8 MCT Medium Chain Triglycerides are the most rapidly absorbed, assimilated and oxidized type of fat. This trains efficient fat oxidation by working muscles. SFuels TRAIN C8 MCT is bound to collagen as a powder, not maltodextrin to avoid triggering insulin which can blunt fat oxidation.
- L-Glutamine supports GI-tract integrity by lowering the risk of systemic inflammation and minimising muscle/protein oxidation.
- Higher dose Electrolytes (Sodium, Calcium and Potassium) encourage consistent muscle firing under heavy load endurance training sessions.
SFuels TRAIN Usage
Ideal for lower intensity training session between 1-3 hours duration.
Add 1 scoop of SFuels TRAIN Endurance Powder to 16oz of cold water and mix/shake thoroughly. Consume 1 serving for every 60 minutes of sustained activity. Use during low-intensity training sessions of longer duration beyond 60minutes.
For more detailed information on best-practice endurance fueling, please download the following guides (Click titles to download):
A brief overview of getting started with LCFH Fueling.
A detailed guide to getting Low-Carb-High-Fat right, in life, training and racing.
Specific information for Ultra-Endurance athletes.
Technical information on Training Fat Oxidation.
Terms and Conditions
Please note, all purchases of SFuels products are subject to additional terms and conditions.