Virtual Standing Triple Jump competition - Week 3 results
The winners for week 3 of the Virtual Standing Triple Jump competition, in association with John Shepherd, Athletics Weekly and Triplejumpers are below.
Congratulations to all who took part - some great efforts this week as well. Remember you can submit one entry a week, and the overall individual prize is £20 for each category.
- Jessica Heath - Basildon AC - 6.54m
- Sadie Parker - Blyth RC - 6.46m
- Hannah Wilson - Blyth RC - (prize winner as Jessica and Sadie won previously)
- Luke Pichler - Blyth RC - 7.10m
- Xavy Younker - 6.80m (prize winner as Luke won previously)
- Ella Bowell - Bristol & West AC - 7.09m
- Christina Kirkby - Guildford & Godalming AC - 6.70m
- Maxon Peccoo - Bristol & West AC - 8.83m
- Vittorio Anah - Crawley AC - 8.37m
- Erin Troop - Solihull & Small Heath AC - 7.40m
- Eleni Francis - Yate AC / Team Bath - 7.35m
- Thomas Hufford - Cambridge & Coleridge AC - 8.81m
- Alex Gray - Paddock Wood AC - 8.65m
- Adedoyin - Harrow AC - 7.90m
- Denesha Rocastle - Woodford Green AC / Essex Ladies - 7.73m (prize winner as Adedoyin won previously)
- Bill Mytalas - Aotritonas, Greece - 9.43m
- Darren Wu - USA - 9.22m (prize winner as Bill won previously)
- Tahla - Australia - 7.98m
- Caprice Miloro - Sutton in Ashfield Harriers & AC - 6.80m
- Juandel Bueno - Dominican Republic - 10.03m
- Mark Odhiambo - Kenya - 9.54m (prize winner as Juandel won previously)
Masters <50 F:
- Catherine Morgan - 5.87m
- Caroline Warden - Preston Harriers - 5.80m
Masters <50 M:
- Darren Thomas - Exeter Harriers - 8.85m
- Jonathan Younker - 8.45m
Masters 51+ F:
- Clare St John-Coleman - Chelmsford AC - 5.04m
Masters 51+ M:
- Tony Dunn - Blyth RC - 6.50m
- Leon Evans - 6.33m
Winners will receive a bag of steel spikes of their choice. As any athlete can only win the spikes once, where the first has already won in a previous week, the prize rolls down to the next placed athlete who hasn't already won. Winners will be contacted to arrange details of their prize.
Full results in pdf are available on request by emailing email@example.com.
The top two club athletes of each category will be added to the club leaderboards, which will be published shortly.
Please ensure that the heel does not leave the ground before the start of the jump, and all videos clearly show the full measurement being taken from the back of the rear landing foot. Any video not showing clean jumps and clear measurements will not be accepted.