Tierra Steel Hammer
Stand out from the crowd with ATE's Tierra steel hammer. Part of ATE's premium line, the flagship Tierra hammer is precision engineered to a specific diameter and uses their 'HyperSpin Technology' to improve the centre of gravity and flight. ATE say the two-tone colours are to make the hammer more visible on the field... we say they also look awesome when spinning in the circle!
ATE Tierra Hammer Features
This steel hammer is carefully filled with lead to balance the centre of gravity and improve stability & flight distances.
ATE's unique HyperSpin swivel allows the hammer to spin during flight without the wire spinning with it. This means less wind resistance and greater throwing distances.
Take a look at this video from Top Throwing:
Each Tierra hammer is finished by hand with high quality, two-tone paint, so each hammer is stunningly different.
- Steel hammer filled with lead
- High rotational HyperSpin swivel
- Handmade and hand painted with a unique, high quality two-tone paint
- Comes fitted with spring steel wire and premium aluminium handle
- All our hammers come ready made, so you don't have to!
All our hammers are fitted with clear plastic tubing covering the wire ends, to comply with the 01/11/2023 World Athletic Rule amendment.
- 7.26kg / 110mm - World Athletics certified: I-10-0462
- 6kg / 105mm - World Athletics certified: I-07-0387
- 5kg / 100mm - World Athletics certified: I-08-0402
- 4kg / 95mm - World Athletics certified: I-10-0461
- 3kg / 85mm - not certified
Need help to choose a hammer?