Fastime 500 Stopwatch
The Fastime 500 is an excellent, sensible watch for larger memory, with slightly smaller digits. Recall when stopped shows in chronological order. If not zeroed before recall it can be done at any time by using the left button. Recall stopped shows times in reverse order.
- Triple display showing:
- split number/ split time,
- cumulative split time
- continuously running cumulative time
- Split times display shows for 5 seconds then returns to running time display.
- Timing options are:
- Normal 1/100th sec stopwatch
- Deciminute 1/100th minute
- 1/1000th minute
- 1/10,000th hour
- Seconds only: Continuous seconds 1/100th second
- Data Storage:
- Up to 500 splits can be stored in memory
- Split times are stored in segments. If timing session consists of (say) 10 split times, these are stored in the memory as one segment. The segment data includes the time of day when the data recording began. The individual split and cumulative split times are then displayed.
Countdown timer with three operating modes:
Count down and stop
Count down and repeat
Countdown, then count up.
Pacer with a setting of between 5 and 240 beats per minute.
Pressing left button at any time interrupts recall and continues as running watch