Pro Olympic Starting Blocks
Pro-Olympic blocks are suitable for all athletes. They are a high quality engineered set of blocks with a number of easy-to-use features. There is a good range of adjustment in both the foot positionand angle of the plates, allowing for a range of settings to suit individual athletes. The T-bar design with 4 grip spikes on each of the plates ensures a secure, stable attachment to the track surface.
- Lifting handle on the centre bar for easy removal
- Footplates slot into the centre bar giving a range of settings
- The angle of the plate is adjustable to pre-set angles
- Good quality spike surface to the footrests.
- Ergonometric engineering design
- Fits a size 2 bag
- Weight approx. 6kg
- Aluminium centre bar approx. length 85cm and width 8cm
- Aluminium footplates approx. 12cm x 18cm
If you are unsure which starting blocks are best for you, see our 'How to choose starting blocks' video.
Your blocks will be sent with instructions, but please also see our video on setting starting blocks up out of the box: